Common denominator, modularity:
- 3 different models to meet all your requirements.
The Gard range is always the ideal solution. They offer a width of 2.5 to 4 meters, various types of arms and a wide range of accessories with numerous accessories.
- Preparing to install the warning lamp.
Came Kiaro warning lights are installed directly on the Gard barriers.
- Also stainless steel INOX for special applications.
The G4001 has an AISI 304 steel housing for mounting in particularly difficult conditions, such as highway toll gates or in high-salt seafront seaside areas.
- Arm with rubber anti-collision profile.
Made of rectangular or round aluminum sections, which makes them ideal for areas subject to strong winds.
Adapted for operation with function "slave"
The G4000N - G4001 bar control panel is equipped with a special contact for their combined operation, thus controlling the movement of two coupled barriers.
- 2 seconds is enough for one vehicle to pass and efficient handling;
- Automatic transmission of radio code from the transmitter to the self-learning relay;
- TOTMAN control in accordance with applicable safety regulations.
Advantages of electronic devices working at 24V
- Forget about power outages. The control electronics automatically detect a power outage and use batteries to activate emergency mode;
- Speed under control. Depending on the requirements, the control electronics adjust the speed of movement;
- Intensive use. The low-voltage actuator ensures optimal operation of the barrier during intensive use;
- Obstacle detection function. A special electronic circuit continually controls the operation of the automation and causes it to stop or reverse the direction of movement in the event of any obstacle.
Automatic road barrier for widths up to 6,5 m.